AirFly was designed for AirPods, but works with any wireless headphones or earbuds. Set up is a breeze. Plug AirFly into a headphone jack, press the “pair” button on the front of AirFly and then press the “pair” button on your wireless headphones. AirFly will then connect to your wireless headphones via Bluetooth. Just like that, you’re connected to the in-flight entertainment system on a plane or the televisions at your gym.
- Height: 1.8 inches (46 mm)
- Width: 1.3 inches (33 mm)
- Depth: .39 inches (10 mm)
- Weight: .55 ounces (15.6 g)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1
- Maximum Audio Range: 10 meters / 33 feet
- Audio Codecs/Formats Supported: aptX Low Latency, aptX, SBC