Service and support from the people who know your Apple TV best
Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from your Apple TV purchase date. You’ll get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning technical support for questions about tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay, and more. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. You’ll also get global repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs Apple TV and tvOS, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
- Use with a Mac or PC
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple TV
- Included Siri Remote and power cord
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies from the iTunes Store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as Netflix, Hulu, and more